Monday, January 30, 2012

Thing 8



http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php


The motivational poster creation would be very useful in the classroom. I could use this tool to create bulletin boards related to each topic I teach.  This would be easy to use in the classroom and relate it to each topic we explore.
My students could even use this when we work on math projects.  If we were studying geometry they could take take pictures of geometric objects outside of school.   We could use the pictures to create some of the motivational posters  showing how math is all around us all the time.  I think my students would enjoy this tool. 



2 comments:

  1. BIg Huge Labs is a GREAT site. There is so much there. So many of these tools are really easy to use, too. Hopefully, as you go through the rest of the program, you will find more that you can use in the classroom and in your personal life. If you use this stuff, they will become a natural extension of how you teach.

    ReplyDelete